We gather here today at the blog of Ashley Rae to remember her beloved Pathfinder's Circle, who sadly gave up the ghost Saturday, October 6, 2012, after a decade of mostly faithful service. We'll miss you, dear spirit board. Rest In Pieces.
- meditating with play-doh
- free mud baths
- crystal singing bowls + hypnosis = WIN
- the tilting pendulum
- the...determined...spirit guide
- melatonin + toddlers = YES PLEASE
- watching Reiki expand the aura of the healers
- standing in a metal pot full of water in a lightning storm
- trying to draw a palm (tenth time's the charm...)
We'll be planning the next one this weekend. It's going to be even more amazing, with even more vendors and presenters!
Last, I leave you with a haiku I wrote last week defining Gratitude. One day I'm going to get good at using Adobe Photoshop. That day was not today. But to all of my readers, all of my clients, to every single attendee of every event and class I've ever put on: from the bottom of my ever-expanding heart, I thank you! <3